Automation & Control with NodeRED & Raspberry Pi Intro (Free)
0,00 € Sales Tax Included
NodeRED and the Raspberry Pi have a lot of potential as a low cost automation and control processor. But getting started can be confusing. After all, you’ll need to know a bit about Embedded Linux, how to write code, deal with control API’s and handle different communication protocols.
This course is a single source of information to learn exactly how to approach each of these topics with real-world examples.
Why use a Raspberry Pi?
- Price: Let’s face it, starting at $35, the price is right.
- Reliability: The technologies used in the Raspberry Pi work just fine for 24/7 operation.
- Open Source: Stay flexible and agile and say goodbye to the gatekeepers.
- HDMI: Do more than just control. Show a custom website in kiosk mode or use it as a media player and show 1080p video.
Most of the concepts in this course can also be applied to other mini-computers like the BeagleBone.
NodeRED is a drag and drop programming interface that…
- Is easy to use.
- Gets you early wins by controlling devices and getting results quickly.
- Gives you a great foundation to move on to more complex programming environments.
Automation & Control with NodeRED & Raspberry Pi Intro Class shows you step-by-step how to get started with the Raspberry Pi to monitor, automate and control Audio Visual Systems, Smart Homes and more.
You get unlimited access to all videos and blog posts. And if you have any questions, use the comments to interact with the instructor and other students.
What You’ll Learn…
- Hardware Setup for 24/7 operation
- Backup & Restore
- Drag & Drop Programming
- User Interface Options
What You’ll Get…
- Unlimited Access To 9 Online Lessons
- 14 Tutorial Videos
- Detailed Step-By-Step Blog Posts