Remote Management App Development
Value added tax is not collected, as small businesses according to §19 (1) UStG.
This course has not been updated in some time. All of the concepts in the course are still valid, but the cloud platform used in the examples has a different deployment workflow from what is shown in the course.
The only online training course that shows AV Programmers step-by-step how to
create a custom cloud application and securely connect it to a local AV control processor, so you can monitor and control your systems, get SMS notifications, collect data and more…
The 3 Keys To Securely Monitor and Control Your Systems
You know you should be including remote management in all of your systems, but something about the available solutions just doesn’t fit with the way you work. Either they are too complex for your end users, difficult to integrate with your current systems or maybe the dashboard just doesn’t look up to date and professional.
What if you could create your own remote management applications? If you are an AV programmer or have one on staff, you are perfectly capable of creating custom cloud apps that securely control and monitor your installations.
There are three keys you need to know to make it happen…
- Understanding Cloud Services – So you can choose the right platform.
- Mastering Secure Connections – To keep your data safe.
- Finding An Easy To Use Programming Language – So you can quickly get up and running and skip the learning curve.
Stop Reacting To Customer Complaints And Get Pro-Active
With these three keys you will be able to create a new application for each of your projects, or integrate every installation into one support dashboard. You can login to your dashboard from any web browser and immediately know the status of anything you programmed like…
- Online status of any device
- Error messages
- Rack temperature
- System Status (current source, power state, volume/lighting levels)
Add controls to your dashboard and perform first tier troubleshooting or reboot problem devices like tv tuners.
Start Collecting Data And Prepare For The Future
Working with cloud applications opens up a world of possibility that will improve support, strengthen customer relationships and open new business opportunities. Think of everything you will do with services like…
- Automated Emails – Be informed when things like lamp hours need attention.
- SMS Notifications – Get notified immediately of critical failures, help requests or alerts from security systems.
- Calendar Integration – Create an automation calendar and let the user schedule events with a familiar interface.
- Data Collection – Was that source ever really used? How often was this room booked but empty? Data enables informed decisions.
- Data Visualization – Make a graph and get a picture of how your systems are really being used.
Remote Management App Development is the only online training course that shows AV Programmers step-by-step how to create a cloud application and securely connect it to a local AV control processor.
If you’re an AV Programmer, Systems Integrator or AV/IT Administrator and…
… are tired of murky requirements based on marketing
… have had enough of unclear server requirements
… want to deliver a complete solution with your standard of quality from end to end
… want to take matters into your own hands
… or just want to know exactly how the cloud works
Remote Management App Development can help.
After facing many of these frustrations myself, I knew there must be a better way. Almost every project I’ve worked on in the past few years has had a requirement for remote management. But nobody ever seems to know exactly how to get it done. I was told more than once, “You’re the programmer. You figure it out.”
But all of the available remote management solutions on the market follow a very particular workflow. A workflow that is quite different and much more limited than the custom control programming found in AV systems. If the programmer is the one responsible for making the remote management system work, he or she is going to need better tools.
I spent a ton of time researching different cloud providers, platforms and programming languages. After plenty of trial and error and some significant development time, I developed a process to reliably create cloud applications and connect them to local systems. A process that will save you time and eliminate frustration. A process that is flexible, secure and easy to understand. A shortcut to reliable, repeatable success.
This process became Remote Management App Development.
Unlike other proprietary solutions, Remote Management App Development uses open source software and does not require any additional hardware or complicated network set up. As long as your control processor has access to the internet and supports HTTPS and websockets, you are good to go.
What You Will Get…
- Unlimited Access To 22 Online Video Lessons
- Crestron HTTPS Programming Modules (With Full Source Code)
- Crestron Websocket Programming Modules (With Full Source Code)