S# Pro Essentials For AV Programmers
357,00 € Sales Tax Included
Your mission, should you choose to accept it…
Program a complete AV system with Simpl# Pro and Visual Studio 2008.
This course is designed for the Simpl Windows programmer with little to no experience in object-oriented programming.
Step by step instructions and tested source code examples show you exactly how to program real devices – making it a real time saver for programmers of all levels.
Less Theory More Control
We start right at the beginning and go step by step to program a system with the following equipment:
- TSW-750 with Smart Objects
- DMPS3-4K-150-C AV Switching
- DMPS3-4K-150-C Audio Level
- DM-TX-201-C Input Switching
- AppleTV with Infrared Control
- Video Display with RS-232 Control
- EISC to a Simpl Windows Program
But what about all of those Simpl Windows modules that have been developed over the years? Would I need to rewrite them all in Simpl#? Of course not!
You can write a quick program with Simpl Windows and connect all the module signals to an Ethernet Intersystems Communications symbol. Load that program in to Slot-2 of your 3-Series processor and those signals can be used in Simpl# Pro with just a few lines of code. That’s covered in lessons 14 and 15.
What You Will Get
- 26 Lessons
- 24 Tutorial Videos
- Detailed Blog Posts
- Tested Source Code Files
- Bonus Course: Dynamic IR File Management
- Load & Parse List Of IR Drivers
- Assign Drivers To IR Ports Without Rebooting Or Restarting The Program
- Control IR Ports With Smart Objects