Automation & Control with NodeRED & Raspberry Pi Master Class
59,50 € Sales Tax Included
NodeRED and the Raspberry Pi have a lot of potential as a low cost automation and control processor. But getting started can be confusing. After all, you’ll need to know a bit about Embedded Linux, how to write code, deal with control API’s and handle different communication protocols.
This course is a single source of information to learn exactly how to approach each of these topics with real-world examples.
Why use a Raspberry Pi?
- Price: Let’s face it, starting at $35, the price is right.
- Reliability: The technologies used in the Raspberry Pi work just fine for 24/7 operation.
- Open Source: Stay flexible and agile and say goodbye to the gatekeepers.
- HDMI: Do more than just control. Show a custom website in kiosk mode or use it as a media player and show 1080p video.
Most of the concepts in this course can also be applied to other mini-computers like the BeagleBone.
NodeRED is a drag and drop programming interface that…
- Is easy to use.
- Gets you early wins by controlling devices and getting results quickly.
- Gives you a great foundation to move on to more complex programming environments.
Automation & Control with NodeRED & Raspberry Pi Master Class is the only online course that shows you step-by-step how to use the Raspberry Pi to monitor, automate and control Audio Visual Systems, Smart Homes and more.
You get unlimited access to all videos and blog posts. And if you have any questions, use the comments to interact with the instructor and other students.
What You’ll Learn…
- Hardware Setup for 24/7 operation
- Drag & Drop Programming with NodeRED
- Network Device Control
- How To Use the GPIO for IR Ouput, and Digital IO
- IR, Serial, Relay and IO Control with Network Converters
- How To Create and Parse IR Driver Files
- Communicate With Web Services
- Create Custom Rest API’s
- Store Data
- Run Reports
- User Interface Options
- Inter-System Communications with MQTT
- Dynamic System Settings
What You’ll Get…
- Unlimited Access To 28 Online Lessons
- 62 Tutorial Videos
- Detailed Step-By-Step Blog Posts
- Complete & Tested Source Code Files